Thursday, March 3, 2016

★Advice♪Tube Squeezer Tactics: Not quite as easy as it sounds!




Advice♪Tube Squeezer Tactics: Not quite as easy as it sounds!



Making every drop count!

How many men and women can sympathize with my 
dilemma? When using toothpaste, facial cleansers, etc. 
you often get stuck with the last drop that doesn't like to 
come out as easy. You know there's still enough for another
 application inside the bottle, but you just can't get it out! 
Please tell me everyone else has gone through this at least 
once in their lifetime!!




Tube stop (Daiso)

Introducing the tube stop from the 100 yen shop
called Daiso.

Finally, a solution to the problem of wasting the last drops
 of your tube based products!! There's definitely something 
satisfying about using a product to the very end. Almost like,
 I'm finally getting my moneys worth!

Included in the design is a suction cup for easy storage 
in a bathroom ♪

So easy to use!!




Fun for the whole family

Just connect to the end of your tube and roll it round 
and round!For more information please take a look at the video♪






**********************************************

★Thanks, Asuka for the advice of using a tube stop!★
Who is Asuka?




↑Asuka 

"Hi and thank you for reading my column! 
This column is dedicated to recommended daily life hacks for
 busy mothers. I am also a mother working full-time so I 
understand the benefits of finding ways to do things cheaper 
and effectively. I  also I love to work with my hands and create 
things, so I’d like to show you some creative ways to make 
stuff using everyday products. 
See ya!"

Click to see more articles^^
http://www.japankuru.com/en/special/

No comments:

Post a Comment